Year of publication
- 2009 (7) (remove)
- 2-Chloro-5-nitroaniline (2009)
- The molecule of the title compound, C6H5ClN2O2, is close to being planar (rms deviation = 0.032 Å for all non-H atoms), with a maximum deviation of -0.107 (3) Å for an O atom. In the crystal structure, intermolecular N-H...O and N-H...N interactions link the molecules into a three-dimensional network. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.002 A°; R factor = 0.023; wR factor = 0.061; data-to-parameter ratio = 11.8.
- 3-(3-Chloroanilino)-1-(3,5-dimethyl-1Hpyrazol-1-yl)propan-1-one (2009)
- In the molecule of the title compound, C14H16ClN3O, the benzene and pyrazole rings are oriented at a dihedral angle of 3.50 (3)°. In the crystal structure, intermolecular N-H...O hydrogen bonds link the molecules into chains. A [pi]-[pi] contact between the benzene and pyrazole rings [centroid-centroid distance = 3.820 (3) Å] may further stabilize the structure. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.002 Å; R factor = 0.031; wR factor = 0.086; data-to-parameter ratio = 14.1.
- N-(3-Bromophenyl)-3,4,5-trimethoxybenzamide (2009)
- In the title compound, C16H16BrNO4, the dihedral between the planes of the aromatic rings is 7.74 (18)°. The amide group is tilted with respect to the bromo- and methoxy-substituted aromatic rings by 36.3 (8) and 35.2 (8)°, respectively. The meta-methoxy groups are essentially in-plane with the aromatic ring [dihedral angles CH3-O-C-C = -4.6 (4) and -2.5 (4)°]. The para-methoxy group is markedly displaced from the ring plane [dihedral angle CH3-O-C-C = -72.5 (4)°]. The crystal packing is stabilized by N-H...O hydrogen bonds linking the molecules into chains running along the b axis. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.004 Å; R factor = 0.033; wR factor = 0.076; data-to-parameter ratio = 14.6.
- 4-Chloro-N-m-tolylbenzamide (2009)
- In the title compound, C14H12ClNO, the dihedral angle between the two aromatic rings is 11.29 (15)°. The crystal packing is stabilized by N-H...O hydrogen bonds linking the molecules into chains running along the c axis. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.004 Å; R factor = 0.066; wR factor = 0.178; data-to-parameter ratio = 13.7.
- 4-Fluoro-N-[3-(2-fluorophenyl)-4-methyl-2,3-dihydro-2-thienylidene]-benzamide (2009)
- In the title compound, C17H12F2N2OS, the planar thiazole ring (r.m.s. deviation = 0.012 Å) makes dihedral angles of 15.08 (9) and 81.81 (6)° with the 4-fluorophenyl and 2-fluorophenyl rings, respectively. The 2-fluorophenyl ring is disordered over two orientations with site-occupancy factors of 0.810 (3) and 0.190 (3). The structure contains intermolecular C-H...O hydrogen bonds. Key indicators: single-crystal X-ray study; T = 173 K; mean σ(C–C) = 0.003 Å; disorder in main residue; R factor = 0.034; wR factor = 0.082; data-to-parameter ratio = 16.1.
- N-Cyclohexyl-3,4,5-trimethoxybenzamide (2009)
- The 3,5-methoxy groups in the title compound, C16H23NO4, are almost coplanar with the aromatic ring, whereas the 4-methoxy group is bent out of this plane. The three CH3—O—C—C torsion angles are -1.51 (18), 0.73 (19) and 75.33 (15)°. The cyclohexane ring adopts a chair conformation. In the crystal, molecules are connected by intermolecular N—H ... O hydrogen bonds into chains running along the b axis.
- Ethyl 4-[3-(2-methylbenzoyl)thioureido]benzoate (2009)
- The molecular conformation of the title compound, C18H18N2O3S, is stabilized by an intramolecular N—H ... O hydrogen bond. The crystal packing shows centrosymmetric dimers connected by N—H ... S hydrogen bonds. The terminal ethoxy substituents are statistically disordered [occupancy ratio 0.527 (5):0.473 (5)].