- Dichotomius maya Peraza and Deloya, 2006 (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Scarabaeinae: Coprini) in Belize, a new country record for this Central American dung beetle (2009)
- Dichotomius maya Peraza and Deloya, 2006 is reported for the first time from Belize. New biological and distributional data are presented and the species is illustrated for the first time.
- Distribution and biology of the rare scarab beetle Megatharsis buckleyi Waterhouse, 1891 (Coleoptera: Scarabaeinae: Phanaeini) (2009)
- Megatharsis buckleyi Waterhouse, 1891 is newly recorded from Brazil, extending its distributional range beyond Ecuador and Peru. A further new provincial record from Ecuador is presented in detail, and the species’ distribution and habitat is discussed. Color variation within the species, with a possible geographic correlation, is reported here for the first time.
- New records of dynastine scarab beetles in the tribes Oryctini, Agaocephalini and Dynastini from Cayo district, Belize (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae) (2009)
- Six species of the tribe Oryctini, one species of Agaocephalini, and two species of Dynastini are presently recorded from the Cayo district of western Belize. The following five species are newly recorded from Belize: Heterogomphus mniszechi (Thomson), Strategus longichomperus Ratcliffe, S. jugurtha Burmeister, Spodistes mniszechi (Thomson), and Dynastes hercules (Linnaeus). The following two species are newly recorded from Cayo: Enema endymion Chevrolat and Strategus aloeus (Linnaeus). Biological and distributional comments relating to these records are presented and briefly discussed.
- A new country record for Chrysina diversa (Ohaus, 1912) (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Rutelinae) in Central America (2009)
- Chrysina diversa (Ohaus, 1912) is recorded for the first time from Belize. Detailed information on its capture in that country is presented.