Year of publication
- Modernistischer Hindu Exklusivismus : Swami Dayanand Sarasvatis rationalistische Kritik indischer Religionen (2010)
- Salvation and faith : with special reference to Martin Luther’s and John Calvin’s ideas ; a theological contribution to a general theory of religion (2010)
- Muslim charity : a concept of fundamental solidarity (2007)
- There is no question about charity in Islam: Allah himself has ordered almsgiv-ing: "Narrated Anas bin Malik: … The man further said, 'I ask you by Allah. Has Allah ordered you to take zakat from our rich people and distribute it amongst our poor people?' The Prophet replied, 'By Allah, yes'." The fundamental relevance of Islamic charity, zakat and sadaqa3, roots in the Muslim understanding of God. According to the proper message of Mohammed the first and primary name and quality of God is rahman and rahim4. Allah is - so to speak – rahman, the life giving uterus, rahim. Like the uterus he gives life to the men without any pre-condition. Life is a gift free of charge not a reward for something. ...
- Christentum, arische Weltanschauung und indische Religionen : zur interkulturellen Polemik Albert Schweitzers (2008)
- Religious conversion : historical aspects and modern perspective (2008)
- Religious conversion has become a dangerous social and individual problem. In Latin America, a traditional Catholic area, Protestant sects are successfully con-verting more and more Catholics into their own communities. Therefore the Pope demands a strict control of these activities. In India e.g., the Catholic hierarchy is critizising the Indian governments which have forbidden conversion on non-spiritual reasons. Hindu organizations have started even very successfully to re-convert Indian Christians particularly of Dalit and tribal background. Buddhists are very successful in indirect and even direct conversion of many Westerners. Wah-habit missionaries spread their Neo-Islam in the Muslim societies and get more and more even non-Muslim converts. We should add the forcible and sometimes ex-tremely cruel conversions the atheistic states had executed since the last century. ...
- Raja Dharma : Hindu democracy, rational government and political Bhakti according to Swami Dayanand Saraswati (2009)