- Evangelische Theologie (16) (remove)
- Grace in Sikhism (2010)
- As in all other religions there are two contrary streaming in Sikhism too. One teaches that meaning and value of human existence depends on the human works which we call the operative model. The other streaming preaches that the Holy’s grace is the substance of men’s ultimate destination, and it alone gives meaning to their existence; this position we call the receptive model. As the third streaming we can identify the doctrine of conditioned gratification which means that the humans get Divine support for achieving the salvation of their souls. This third one is obviously the predominant model in all religions. The religious books of the Sikhs have incorporated all positions. Therefore they are widespread and popular. Everybody finds what suits to him. We will reconstruct the receptive model as it is shown in Nitnem, where the daily prayers od the Sikhs are collected.
- Modernistischer Hindu Exklusivismus : Swami Dayanand Sarasvatis rationalistische Kritik indischer Religionen (2010)
- Die Allmacht der göttlichen Gnade in der Gaudiya-Vaisnava-Theologie Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakuras (2010)
- Salvation and faith : with special reference to Martin Luther’s and John Calvin’s ideas ; a theological contribution to a general theory of religion (2010)
- Mohammeds Frage : Versuche zur theologischen Differenzierung von Vergeltung und Vergebung im Islam (2011)
- Was ist Religion? : Thesen zu einem dialektischen Religionsbegriff mit Anmerkungen zur selbstentfremdeten Religionsbetrachtung (2012)