Year of publication
- 2010 (7) (remove)
- Tetra-my3-tert-butanolato-tetrathallium(I) (2010)
- The title compound, [Tl4(C4H9O)4], featuring a (Tl—O)4 cube, crystallizes with a quarter-molecule (located on a special position of site symmetry An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc. Object name is e-66-m1621-efi1.jpg..) and a half-molecule (located on a special position of site symmetry 23.) in the asymmetric unit. The Tl—O bond distances range from 2.463 (12) to 2.506 (12) Å. All O—Tl—O bond angles are smaller than 90° whereas the Tl—O—Tl angles are wider than a rectangular angle.
- My2-Acetone-diacetone[my3-tris(trifluoromethyl)methanolato]bis[my2-tris(trifluoromethyl)methanolato]trilithium (2010)
- The title compound, [Li3(C4F9O)3(C3H6O)3], features an open Li/O cube with an Li ion missing at one corner. Three of the four bridging O atoms of the cube carry a fluorinated tert-butyl residue, whereas the fourth is part of an acetone molecule. Two of the Li atoms are further bonded to a non-bridging acetone molecule. Two of the lithium ion coordination geometries are very distorted LiO4 tetrahedra; the third could be described as a very distorted LiO3 T-shape with two distant F-atom neighbours. The Li[cdots, three dots, centered]Li contact distances for the three-coordinate Li+ ion [2.608 (14) and 2.631 (12) Å] are much shorter that the contact distance [2.940 (13) Å] between the tetrahedrally coordinated species.
- Poly[diaqua[3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolido]potassium] (2010)
- The asymmetric unit of the title compound, [K(C5HF6N2)(H2O)2]n, is composed of two 3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolide anions, two potassium cations and four water molecules. The water molecules and 3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolide anions act as bridges between the potassium cations. Each potassium cation is surrounded by four O atoms [K—O = 2.705 (3)–2.767 (3) Å] and four F atoms [K—F = 2.870 (7)–3.215 (13) Å]. The water molecules and the 3,5-bis(trifluoromethyl)pyrazolide anions are connected by O—H ... N hydrogen bonds, forming layers in the ab plane. All –CF3 groups show rotational disorder between two orientations each.
- (18-Crown-6)(trifluoromethanesulfonato)sodium (2010)
- The title compound, [Na(CF3O3S)(C12H24O6)], features a sodium cation that is coordinated by eight O atoms in an irregular hexagonal bipyramidal environment. The equatorial positions are occupied by the six O atoms of an 18-crown-6 ether ring. In the axial positions, there is one O atom of a trifluoromethanesulfonate anion and an ether O atom of a symmetry-equivalent crown ether ring. In this way, centrosymmetric dimers are formed.
- 9-Bromo-9-borafluorene (2010)
- The title compound, C12H8BBr, crystallizes with three essentially planar molecules (r.m.s. deviations = 0.018, 0.020 and 0.021Å) in the asymmetric unit: since the title compound is rigid, there are no conformational differences between these three molecules. The crystal packing resembles a herringbone pattern.
- Redetermination of diammonium thiomolybdate (2010)
- In contrast to the previous structure determinations of the title structure, (NH4)2[MoS4], the present determination at 173 K localized the positions of the H atoms. The title structure belongs to the beta-K2SO4 family and all the ions are located on crystallographic mirror planes. The ions are held together by N—H ... S hydrogen bonds (some of which are bifurcated), forming a three-dimensional network. One of the N atoms has nine contacts to the S atoms shorter than 4 Å, and the other has ten.
- Tetrabutylammonium tris(methylsulfanylmethyl)phenylborate (2010)
- In the title molecular salt, C16H36N+·C12H20BS3-, three of the four n-butyl chains show a trans conformation, whereas the fourth has the C—C—C—C torsion angle in a gauche conformation [-77.8 (5)°]. In the crystal, molecules are packed in layers parallel to the (101) plane.