- crystal structure (2) (remove)
- Synthesis and Crystal Structure of 1-(3-fluorophenyl)-3-(3,4,5-trimethoxybenzoyl)thiourea (2011)
- The title thiourea was synthesized by reaction of 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzoyl isothiocyante with 3-fluoroaniline. The 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzoyl isothiocyante was produced in situ by reaction of 3,4,5-trimethoxybenzoyl chloride with ammonium thiocyanate in dry acetonitrile. The structure was confirmed by the spectroscopic, elemental analysis and single crystal X-ray diffraction data. It crystallizes in the monoclinic space group P21/c with unit cell dimensions a = 13.0966(9), b = 16.6460(13), c = 7.8448(5), β = 106.721(5)°, V 1637.9(2) Å³, Z = 4.
- Crystal structure of the N-benzyloxycarbonyl-Alanyl-Phenylalanyl-methyl ester: the importance of the H-bonding pattern (2011)
- Large crystals of the methyl ester of the N-a-benzyloxycarbonyl protected Ala-Phe dipeptide (Z-AF-OMe) were obtained after the very slow evaporation of a solution of the corresponding carboxylic acid (Z-AF-OH) in methanol containing an excess of HCl. The structure was confirmed by single crystal X-ray diffraction data. It crystallizes in the orthorhombic space group P212121 with unit cell dimensions a = 5.0655(6) Å, b = 8.4614(8) Å, c = 46.856(5) Å, V = 2008.3(4) Å3, Z = 4. In the crystal, the molecules form hydrogen bonded chains running along the a axis of the unit cell. Other secondary interactions are also discussed.