Year of publication
- Doctoral Thesis (3490) (remove)
- Design of the micro vertex detector of the CBM experiment : development of a detector response model and feasibility studies of open charm measurement
- The PhD addresses the feasibility of reconstructing open charm mesons with the Compressed Baryonic Matter experiment, which will be installed at the FAIR accelerator complex at Darmstadt/Germany. The measurements will be carried out by means of a dedicated Micro Vertex Detector (MVD), which will be equipped with CMOS Monolithic Active Pixel Sensors (MAPS). The feasibility of reconstructing the particles with a proposed detector setup was studied. To obtain conclusive results, the properties of a MAPS prototype were measured in a beam test at the CERN-SPS accelerator. Based on the results achieved, a dedicated simulation software for the sensors was developed and implemented into the software framework of CBM (CBMRoot). Simulations on the reconstruction of D0-mesons were carried out. It is concluded that the reconstruction of those particles is possible. The PhD introduces the physics motivation of doing open charm measurements, represents the results of the measurements of MAPS and introduces the innovative simulation model for those sensors as much as the concept and results of simulations of the D0 reconstruction.
- Die Methoden der Geheimschriften (Zifferschriften) unter Berücksichtigung ihrer geschichtlichen Entwicklung (1921)
- Das Eisenbahnwesen Rumäniens und seine wirtschaftliche Bedeutung (1923)
- Seite 82 fehlt auch im Original!
- Ein Mädchenklub und der Herkunftskreis seiner Mitglieder : ein Beitrag zum Problem der Erfassung schulentlassener weiblicher Jugend durch die Jugendpflege (1924)
- Das Stapelrecht in Mainz (1925)