Year of publication
- The redeemers of the land (1999)
- A select bibliography and organizations in Israel involved with Holocaust education, remembrance and research (2001)
- The bedouin in Israel (1999)
- The Druze in Israel (2002)
- Development of limited water resources : historical and technological aspects (2000)
- This review describes how the constraints of limited water resources and an arid and semi-arid environment were overcome by a leadership capable of defining future needs and identifying and implementing appropriate solutions. Advanced technologies proved indispensable in this process. Yet, in recent years, the continuously increasing demand for water, mainly for domestic use, has created a chronic situation in which all available water from natural sources is being used up. The only solution to ensuring a dependable supply of water for both domestic and agricultural use requires that several steps be taken concurrently to implement regulations and measures for saving water and to construct immediately large-scale plants for desalination of seawater and reclamation of urban effluents.