Year of publication
- Conference Proceeding (430) (remove)
- Capital markets in the long term : demography, economic development and funded pension systems (2005)
- The focus of the discussion at the conference on September 23, 2004 was on the long-term impact on capital markets and pension systems. The speakers tried to identify the direction and magnitude of potential changes as well as the likelihood of an eventual asset meltdown. The conference's objective was to combine insights from academia with those from the financial community in order to provide a more comprehensive outlook on capital market developments. Conference Reader Nr. 2005/01
- Çeviribilimde Yöntem Sorunu (2004)
- Open-Source Machine Translation with DELPH-IN (2005)
- The Deep Linguistic Processing with HPSG Initiative (DELH-IN) provides the infrastructure needed to produce open-source semantic transfer-based machine translation systems. We have made available a prototype Japanese-English machine translation system built from existing resources include parsers, generators, bidirectional grammars and a transfer engine.
- Does Chilenia exist? : Evidence from the evolution of collisional and coastal accretionary systems between the latitudes 30° S and 35° S (2009)
- U-Pb LA-ICP-MS age determinations of growth impulses in zircons from Carboniferous post-orogenic granites, Sierra de Velasco (NW-Argentina) (2009)
- Provenance of Ordovician and Devonian sandstones from southern Peru and northern Bolivia - U-Pb and Lu-Hf isotope evidence of detrital zircons and its implications for the geodynamic evolution of the Western Gondwana margin (14° - 17° S) (2009)
- International Lateinamerika-Kolloquium 2009 : abstracts and program / Geowissenschaftliches Zentrum der Universität Göttingen, April 7 - 9, 2009 (2009)
- Jahrestagung der Gesellschaft für Medizinische Ausbildung ; Ruhr-Universität Bochum ; 23.-25. September 2010 ; Tagungsband ; Viel verändert - viel erreicht? Bilanz und Zukunft der Studienreformen (2010)
- RHIC and LHC phenomena with an unified parton transport (2012)
- We discuss recent applications of the partonic pQCD based cascade model BAMPS with focus on heavy-ion phenomeneology in hard and soft momentum range. The nuclear modification factor as well as elliptic flow are calculated in BAMPS for RHIC end LHC energies. These observables are also discussed within the same framework for charm and bottom quarks. Contributing to the recent jet-quenching investigations we present first preliminary results on application of jet reconstruction algorithms in BAMPS. Finally, collective effects induced by jets are investigated: we demonstrate the development of Mach cones in ideal matter as well in the highly viscous regime.