- Course Material (2) (remove)
- The phonetic development of tibetan : a problem set (1988)
- This exercise explores the historical relationship between tone, aspiration, prefixes and stem initial consonants in Tibetan. (The stem-initial consonant is underlined in those words that have prefixes or initial clusters; [ts], [tsh], [tç], [tçh], etc., all count as single consonants.) Other phonetic developments are also explored.
- Harufu za Ekoti : Alfabeto da língua Ekoti (2010)
- Harufu za Ekoti : Alfabeto da língua Ekoti