- Tropical Bryology was introduced in 1989 by Jan-Peter Frahm and Robbert Gradstein (who later became the first scientific editor) to provide scientists a platform to present bryological research concerning the tropics. Besides encouraging tropical bryology the journal wants to promote researchers from the tropics. Being the first fully computer-produced cryptogamic journal it was also the first to provide electronic versions of the published volumes.
The subtitle "An International Journal on the Biology of Tropical Bryophytes and Lichens" was added with publication of volume 5 (1992).
- NeoBiota is a peer-reviewed, open-access, rapid online journal launched to accelerate research on alien species and biological invasions: aquatic and terrestrial, animals, plants, fungi and micro-organisms.
Cunninghamia : a journal of plant ecology for eastern Australia
- Cunninghamia publishes original research papers on all aspects of plant ecology with particular emphasis on the vegetation and flora of eastern Australia. Descriptive, experimental and historical studies of plant communities, populations, individuals, their interactions with other organisms and their management are acceptable. Cunninghamia is a fully open-access online scientific journal published on the Web by the National Herbarium of New South Wales, Royal Botanic Gardens & Domain Trust, Sydney.
- The aim of the Australasian Arachnological Society is to promote interest in the ecology, behaviour and taxonomy of arachnids of the Australasian region. "Australasian Arachnology", first published in November 1979, is the Newsletter of the Australasian Arachnological Society.
Gorilla journal : journal of Berggorilla- & Regenwald Direkthilfe
- The Gorilla-Journal contains reports about gorilla conservation and articles about gorillas, conservation activities, African rain forest and related subjects. It is a newsletter for the members and friends of our organisation.
Wiwi news : newsletter of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
Perspectives : a publication of National Association for Bilingual Education
African Publishing Review : 2003, multiple issues, Vol. 12 No. 4-6
NEPAD AND AFRICAN PUBLISHING 2
HISTORY AND CULTURES IN AFRICA : THE MOVEMENT OF BOOKS 4
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FACING AFRICAN PUBLISHERS 8
SAFEGUARDS AUTHORS’ WORKS 10
THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON PUBLISHING IN THE CARIBBEAN 11
2002 NOMA AWARD WINNER 14
A REPORT OF THE ZIMBABWE INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR (ZIBF) 16
THE UNIVERSITY TRAINING COURSE 18
APNET AT THE 2003 NAIROBI INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR 21
THE JOMO KENYATTA PRIZE 24
BUISINESS OPPORTUNUITIES 25
REPORT OF THE 4TH FOIRE INTERNATIONALE DU LIVRE DE OUAGADOUGOU 30
APNET’S SECOND STRATEGIC PLAN 32
FIFTH PAN AFRICAN BOOKSELLERS ASSOCIATION CONVENTION 35
CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNUITIES OF INTRA-AFRICAN TRADE IN EAST AFRICA 38
African Publishing Review : 2004, Vol. 13 No. 2
- CONTENTS: WHITHER THE SOUTH AFRICAN PUBLISHING INDUSTRY ? 4;
APNET MESSAGE TO AFRICAN PUBLISHERS ON WORLD BOOK DAY 11 ;
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR OPERATORS IN CULTURE-RELATED INDUSTRIES 13;
4TH SALON INTERNATIONAL DU LIVRE D’ABIDJAN (SILA) 2004 16;
THE NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR (NIBF) 2004 20;
THE NOMA AWARD 2003 PRESENTATION 22;
A NEW CONSULTANCY FIRM IS FORMED 27;
EDILIS HOLD DEDICATION CEREMONY 30;
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR 34;
NEWS FROM PARTNER ORGANISATIONS 41;
Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
- Amphibian and Reptile Conservation