Year of publication
- Periodical (149) (remove)
- SAFE Newsletter (2013)
- The Center of Excellence SAFE – “Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe” – is a cooperation of the Center for Financial Studies and Goethe University Frankfurt. It is funded by the LOEWE initiative of the State of Hessen (Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz). SAFE brings together more than 40 professors and just as many junior researchers who are all dedicated to conducting research in support of a sustainable financial architecture. The Center has two main pillars: excellent research on all important topics related to finance; and policy advice, including the dissemination of relevant research findings to European decision makers from the realms of politics, regulation and administration. In order to promote a fruitful exchange with interested parties from politics, academia, business and the media, SAFE issues a newsletter on a quarterly basis. This aims to provide an overview of the Center‘s ongoing research and policy activities. The SAFE Newsletter succeeds the House of Finance Newsletter, which was published between 2009 and 2012. SAFE is based at Goethe University’s House of Finance however extends beyond by drawing on scholars from other parts of Goethe University as well as from fellow research institutions. The Center builds on the reputation of the House of Finance institutions, serving as an interdisciplinary think tank on the issue of finance.
- Diversity kompakt : Angebote für Studierende in unterschiedlichen Lebens- und Studiensituationen (2012)
- Deutsch als Fremdsprache : Zeitschrift zur Theorie und Praxis des Deutschunterrichts für Ausländer (2012)
- FIAS Scientific Report (2011)
- ISOE-Newsletter / Institut für sozial-ökologische Forschung (2010)
- Zweimonatlich erscheinender kostenloser elektronischer Newsletter des Instituts für sozial-ökologische Forschung (ISOE).